AFCO 6640102 Pillar Vane Flat Rotor, .810 Inch, 12.19 Inch Diameter
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sport Mod, Sprint Car, Stock Car, Rear Position
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Garage Sale Clearance!
AFCO continues the commitment to bring new and innovative components to the racing community. Pillar vane brake rotors are engineered to provide superior strength, reduce rotor weight and run cooler. At the heart of the rotor, each pillar is diamond shaped providing brake pad surface stability as well as reducing rotating weight over rotors of similar strength. Racers will take note of reduced weight when compared to rotors of similar strength. Reduced rotating weight means reduced lap times. When brake performance is discussed, AFCO is the bottom line.
- Designed using premium grade alloys for superb thermal shock stability
- Machined and double disc ground to assure precise flatness
- Precise pillar placement for high volume cooling
- Premium center - split castings reduce stress risers
- Rotationally machined balanced - CNC
- More brake pad surface support (pillars) to prevent rotor cupping
- Strength of an 80 vane rotor with the weight savings of a 32 vane rotor
- Machine balanced to reduce vibration
- Increased cooling capacity
- Proven by top racers to improve the brake system
- .810" thick
- 7" bolt circle
- 12.19" diameter
- Weighs 8.4 lbs
- IMCA approved
More Like This
AFCO 6640108 12.19 Inch Pillar Vane Slotted Rotor, .810 Inch, RH Side
AFCO 6640109 12.19 Inch Pillar Vane Slotted Rotor, .810 Inch, LH Side
AFCO 6640116 12.19 In Pillar Vane Drilled Rotor, .810 In
AFCO 6640100 Pillar Vane Flat Brake Rotor, .810 Inch, 11.75 Diameter
AFCO 6640103 Pillar Vane Flat Rotor, 1.25 Inch, 12.19 Inch Diameter
Afco 6640123 Drilled Pillar Vane Iron Brake Rotor, 11.75 x 1 Inch
AFCO 6640129 Aluminum Lightweight Left Front Rotor, 10.875 x .312
AFCO 6640131 Aluminum Lightweight Left Front Rotor, 10.125 x .312
AFCO 6640130 Lightweight steel sprint car LF rotor 10.95 x .312
Wilwood 160-13498 HD 48 Curved Vane Spec-37 LH Iron Rotor, 11.75"
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.