AFCO 6631070 F88 Forged Alum. Caliper, Staggered 1-3/4 Inch Piston, LH
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sport Mod, Sprint Car, Stock Car
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's F88 forged aluminum brake caliper has been produced to provide you with the best caliper in asphalt racing. This F88 caliper is 30% stiffer to give a better feel on and off the brakes to allow the least amount of drag. This F88 caliper is designed to be used with an 1.25" wide rotor with a 3.5" bolt pattern on the left side of the car. The caliper has 1-3/4" x 1-7/8" staggered forged pistons.
- 30% stiffer
- 1-3/4" x 1-7/8" staggered forged pistons
- Forged truly round pistons
- Left side
- Stainless steel abutment plates
- Forged caliper body
- One piece high flow bleeders (use 7/16" wrench)
- Internal cross over passages
- Extreme duty bridge bolts
More Like This
AFCO 6630030 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, 1.25 Rotor, 1-3/8 Pistons
AFCO 6630040 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, 1.25 Rotor, 1-3/4 Pistons
AFCO 6630050 F88 Forged Alum. Caliper, Staggered 1-3/8 Inch Piston, LH
AFCO 6630010 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, .810 Rotor, 1-3/8 Pistons
AFCO 6630020 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, .810 Rotor, 1-3/4 Pistons
Afco 6630110 F33 Brake Caliper, 1-3/4 " Pistons/.375 " Rotor
Wilwood 120-13863-N Powerlite Radial Mount Caliper,Nickel Finish
Wilwood 120-13864-N Powerlite 2R Radial Mount Caliper, Nickel
AFCO 6630051 F88 Forged Alum. Caliper, Staggered 1-1/4 Inch Piston, LH
AFCO 7242-0950 Oversized Metric Caliper Piston Seal Boot Kit
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Steve replaces the factory GM 8.5" 10-bolt rear end on his '76 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a GM 10 & 12 bolt bolt-on rear disc brake kit.