AFCO 6630310 Aluminum Metric Caliper, 2 Inch Piston
Stock Car, Single Caliper Pistons, 2.00" Piston Diameter, 1.00" Rotor Thickness, Aluminum, Gray
- These aluminum metric calipers are track tested and proven to have less flex, better pedal feel, less brake fade, and less pad taper than the competition
- Designed to be 15 lbs. lighter than stock and USMTS/UMP approved
- Has a 2" piston and comes with a standard with bleeder
- Each unit is quality control checked and pressure tested
- Made from lightweight, yet durable aluminum with a natural gray finish
Garage Sale Clearance!
These aluminum metric calipers are track tested and proven to have less flex, better pedal feel, less brake fade, and less pad taper than the competition. They are 15 lbs. lighter than stock and USMTS/UMP approved. These calipers from AFCO come standard with bleeder.
To install Speed Bleeders will require the same combo as Wilwood calipers use: 8352200063 (or 8352200627 set of four) and Bleeders 6173954.
- 15 lbs. lighter than stock (per car)
- Track tested and proven to have less flex, better pedal feel, less brake fade, and less pad taper than the competition
- 2" piston
- Comes standard with bleeder
- Quality control checked and pressure tested
- 1/8" NPT inlet and 1/8" NPT Bleeder port
- Fits left or right side of chassis
- 5-1/2" mount spacing
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 6635004 GM Metric LH Caliper, 2-1/2 Inch Bore
AFCO 6635003 GM Metric RH Caliper, 2-1/2 Inch Bore
AFCO 7241-9005 Undersized 2-1/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, RH Side
AFCO 7241-9001 Oversized 2-3/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, Right Hand Side
AFCO 7241-9002 Oversized 2-3/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, Left Hand Side
AFCO 6630010 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, .810 Rotor, 1-3/8 Pistons
AFCO 6630020 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, .810 Rotor, 1-3/4 Pistons
AFCO 6630510 F44 Forged Aluminum GM Metric Caliper
Afco 6690284 Speed Bleeder Kit F88/F33/F22 Forged Alum. Caliper
AFCO 7010-0007 Brake System Oversized Caliper 4 AN Fitting
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Learn how to bed in or burnish your brake pads. Our quick guide and video will teach you the proper procedure to get the best performance out of your brakes.
Learn how to assemble one of our bolt on nine-inch Ford disc brake kits in this step-by-step guide.
Getting started on the brakes and more!
We offer a guide to follow when selecting a new set of brake pads for your race car. It's important to know the friction quality and pad size before selecting a new set of racing pads.
This article demonstrates how to install a complete Winters quick change kit with additional parts including birdcages, brackets, and calipers for a modified race car.
Steve explains the process of installing Speedway calipers.