AFCO 6630310 Aluminum Metric Caliper, 2 Inch Piston
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These aluminum metric calipers are track tested and proven to have less flex, better pedal feel, less brake fade, and less pad taper than the competition. They are 15 lbs. lighter than stock and USMTS/UMP approved. These calipers from AFCO come standard with bleeder.
To install Speed Bleeders will require the same combo as Wilwood calipers use: 8352200063 (or 8352200627 set of four) and Bleeders 6173954.
- 15 lbs. lighter than stock (per car)
- Track tested and proven to have less flex, better pedal feel, less brake fade, and less pad taper than the competition
- 2" piston
- Comes standard with bleeder
- Quality control checked and pressure tested
- 1/8" NPT inlet and 1/8" NPT Bleeder port
- Fits left or right side of chassis
- 5-1/2" mount spacing
More Like This
AFCO 6630312 Lightweight Cast Iron Metric Caliper, 2-3/4 Inch Piston
AFCO 6630311 Aluminum Metric Caliper, 2-3/8 Inch Piston
Wilwood 120-9333 D154 GM Metric Iron Single Piston Floater Caliper
Speedway 2-3/4 Inch Big Bore 1978-88 GM Metric Brake Caliper
AFCO 7241-9001 Oversized 2-3/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, Right Hand Side
AFCO 7241-9005 Undersized 2-1/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, RH Side
1978-Up GM Metric Brake Calipers, IMCA Approved
AFCO 7241-9002 Oversized 2-3/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, Left Hand Side
Wilwood 120-8924 D154 GM Metric Iron Single Piston Floater Caliper
1978-88 Replacement GM Midsize Metric Calipers
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.