AFCO 6630050 F88 Forged Alum. Caliper, Staggered 1-3/8 Inch Piston, LH
Universal Fit, 1.125" Piston Diameter, 1.25" Rotor Thickness, Aluminum, Natural, Gray
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's new F88 forged aluminum brake caliper has been produced to provide you with the best caliper in asphalt racing. This F88 caliper is 30% stiffer to give a better feel on and off the brakes to allow the least amount of drag. This F88 caliper is designed to be used with an 1.25" wide rotor with a 3.5" bolt pattern on the left side of the car. The caliper has 1-3/8" x 1-1/4" staggered forged pistons.
- 30% stiffer
- 1-3/8" x 1-1/4" staggered forged pistons
- Forged truly round pistons
- Left side
- Stainless steel abutment plates
- Forged caliper body
- One piece high flow bleeders (use 7/16" wrench)
- Internal cross over passages
- Extreme duty bridge bolts
More Like This
AFCO 6630060 F88 Forged Alum. Caliper, Staggered 1-3/8 Inch Piston, RH
AFCO 6630030 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, 1.25 Rotor, 1-3/8 Pistons
AFCO 6630040 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, 1.25 Rotor, 1-3/4 Pistons
AFCO 6630230 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper-1.25 In Rotor-1-3/8 In Piston
AFCO 6630240 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper-1.25 In Rotor-1-3/4 In Piston
Wilwood 120-5289 D52 Single Piston Floater Caliper, GM III, 2.75/1.25
Wilwood 120-5344 D52 Single Piston Floater Caliper, GM III, 2.38/1.25
Wilwood 120-15255 Forged Dynalite Caliper, 1.38 Piston/1 Inch
1962-1974 Mopar Brake Calipers
AFCO 7241-9001 Oversized 2-3/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, Right Hand Side
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.