AFCO 6630050 F88 Forged Alum. Caliper, Staggered 1-3/8 Inch Piston, LH
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's new F88 forged aluminum brake caliper has been produced to provide you with the best caliper in asphalt racing. This F88 caliper is 30% stiffer to give a better feel on and off the brakes to allow the least amount of drag. This F88 caliper is designed to be used with an 1.25" wide rotor with a 3.5" bolt pattern on the left side of the car. The caliper has 1-3/8" x 1-1/4" staggered forged pistons.
- 30% stiffer
- 1-3/8" x 1-1/4" staggered forged pistons
- Forged truly round pistons
- Left side
- Stainless steel abutment plates
- Forged caliper body
- One piece high flow bleeders (use 7/16" wrench)
- Internal cross over passages
- Extreme duty bridge bolts
More Like This
AFCO 6630060 F88 Forged Alum. Caliper, Staggered 1-3/8 Inch Piston, RH
AFCO 6630030 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, 1.25 Rotor, 1-3/8 Pistons
AFCO 6630040 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, 1.25 Rotor, 1-3/4 Pistons
AFCO 6630230 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper-1.25 In Rotor-1-3/8 In Piston
AFCO 6630240 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper-1.25 In Rotor-1-3/4 In Piston
Wilwood 120-5289 D52 Single Piston Floater Caliper, GM III, 2.75/1.25
Wilwood 120-6427 D154 GM Metric Single Piston Floater Caliper
Wilwood 120-5344 D52 Single Piston Floater Caliper, GM III, 2.38/1.25
Wilwood 120-15255 Forged Dynalite Caliper, 1.38 Piston/1 Inch
1962-1974 Mopar Brake Calipers
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.