AFCO 6620112 Remote Reservoir Master Cylinder, 1 Inch Bore
Universal Fit, Firewall/Frame Position, Disc Brake System Type, Single Outlet Count, Anodized
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Garage Sale Clearance!
These new remote reservoir master cylinders from AFCO feature an external return spring that maintains positive pedal feel and helps prolong pad life by ensuring quick reaction to released pedal force. Its slim design rubber boot allows easy installation into most pedal assemblies with common dual-mounting bolt patterns.
- External return spring maintains positive pedal feel and helps prolong pad life by ensuring quick reaction to released pedal force
- Slim design rubber boot allows easy installation into most pedal assemblies
- Common dual-mounting bolt patterns for most racing applications
- 1" bore
- Designed for standard 1/8" NPT fittings for easy replacement
- Aluminum bore design with hard anodized piston
Learn more about selecting the proper master cylinder for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
More Like This
AFCO Integral Reservoir Master Cylinder
Wilwood 260-13625 Remote Side Mount Master Cylinder Kit, 1 In Bore
Compact Electric Brake Power Booster Master Cylinder, Disc/Disc
Compact Electric Brake Power Booster Master Cylinder, Disc/Drum
Wilwood 260-1304 Integral Reservoir Alum. Master Cylinder, 3/4 In Bore
Wilwood 260-12387 Short Remote Side Mount Master Cylinder Kit, 7/8 In.
Wilwood 260-12388 Short Remote Side Mount Master Cylinder Kit, 1 Inch
Wilwood 260-12389 Short Remote Side Mount Master Cylinder Kit, 1-1/8
Wilwood 260-4202 Handlebar Master Cylinder, 5/8 In Bore, RH Lever
Wilwood 260-5516 Replacement Cylinder Assembly, Kart Master Cylinder
Q & A
Anytime you purchase a new master cylinder, it's important to remove all the air before installing it. Here is a very helpful video tutorial that will show you how to bench bleed a new master cylinder.
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Tim talks about why using a new pedal assembly may be better for your project than the original pedal assembly.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!