AFCO 6260HSR Silver Series Late Model Shock-6 Inch-Comp 3-6/Reb 4-8
- Premium quality gas pressure mono-tube shock
- Adjustable on both compression and rebound
- Shim stack design - owner rebuildable, revalveable, serviceable
- DURox chrome shaft
- Comp. Length: 12.20"
- Extended Length: 18.20"
- Includes tuning guide
- Coil-over kit is included
Item DetailsHigh Speed Rebound
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended Swing Arm Gas Shock
- Left Front
- Base, Rough Track Condition
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1066260HSR is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
AFCO 6270 Silver Series Dirt Late Model Shock-7 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 6270SP 62 Series Dirt Late Model Shock, Special Order, 7 Inch
AFCO 6270HSR Silver Serie Dirt Late Model Shock-7 Inch-Comp 3-6/Reb4-8
AFCO 6270SX2 62 Series Dirt Late Model Shock-7 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 5-12
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shock, Left Front
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shock, Left Rear
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!