AFCO 5X16 REAR SPRING BLACK
Universal Fit, Rear Position, 16" Free Height, 5" Outside Diameter, Powder Coated, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
You asked for it and AFCO delivered! Responding to market demand, now you can run high-quality AFCO springs and still get that "murdered" look!
- AFCOIL Springs featuring all new black coating!
- Get the performance you are looking for with the tightest tolerances in the industry.
- All AFCOILS are manufactured using ultra high tensile wire.
- These springs are guaranteed not to lose more than 1% of free height.
- 5" I.D. design prevents spring lean and bow.
- Lifetime Warranty!
AFCO ultra lightweight circle track conventional springs. 125lb rate with 5" outside diameter by 16" height for quality fit. Tightest tolerances, delivers superior on track performance. Best warranty in the industry, guaranteed not to lose more than 2% free height. Machines flat on both ends.
More Like This
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 5 x 16 Inch
Eibach Rear Racing Springs, 5 x 16 Inch
Eibach Spring Platinum Rear Spring, 16 Inch
AFCO 5X11 Rear Spring, Black
AFCO 5X13 REAR SPRING BLK
AFCO 5 Inch x 13 Inch Rear Springs
AFCO 2-5/8 Inch Coil-Over Spring, 10 Inch, Black
AFCO 23125CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 125 Rate
AFCO 23115CR 10 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil-Over Spring, 115 Rate
AFCO 24100CR 14 Inch Extreme Chrome Coil Over Spring - 100 Rate
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.