AFCO 5 Inch x 13 Inch Rear Springs
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height. Choose your rate.
- Every AFCO Coil Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
More Like This
AFCO 25375-1B AFCOIL-5 Inch X 13 375 BLACK
AFCO 5X13 REAR SPRING BLK
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 5 x 13 Inch
Eibach Rear Racing Springs, 5 x 13 Inch
AFCO 5 Inch x 11 Inch Rear Springs
AFCO 5 Inch x 16 Inch Rear Springs
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 5 x 10-1/2 Inch
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Rear, 5 x 16 Inch
Eibach Rear Racing Springs - 5 Inch x 11 Inch
Eibach 15 Inch Rear Racing Springs