Garage Sale - AFCO 5 Inch Rough Arch Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item AUP947 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
AFCO monoleafs are constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. These springs are then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials. These are the best steel monoleafs you can buy.
Front eye bushing included.
- High-strength chrom-vanadium
- Shot-peened and stress relieved
- The #1 choice of the professional racer
More Like This
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231HD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-166 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231XHD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-194 Lb Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231 Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 142 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20231MHD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-152 Lb Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Speedway Chrysler Type Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 7 Inch Arch
Landrum 20-244ML Chrysler Mono-Leaf Spring, 35 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Landrum 20-242ML Chrysler Mono-Leaf Spring, 55 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20230 Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 142 Lb. Rate, 4 Inch Arch
Landrum 20-240ML Chrysler Mono-Leaf Spring, 65 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.