AFCO 5 1/2 Inch x 9 1/2 Inch Front Springs
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
There's a lot riding on your springs-literally. Springs are your car's connection to the ground, and their performance is directly related to all other suspension components. Inconsistent, weak springs can cause a multitude of handling problems , and, in some cases, dangerous situations. When it comes to choosing coil springs, there are many alternatives, but if you want the best you can get, the choice is clear: CHOOSE AFCOILS.
All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
Fits 1973-1983 Chevelle, 1970-1992 Camaro/Firebird, 1975-1979 Nova, 1973-1988 Monte Carlo, Cutlass, Regal & Grand Prix. Choose your rate.
- Every AFCO Coil Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
More Like This
AFCO 5.5X9.5 FRT SPRING BLK
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 9-1/2Inch
Eibach Front Racing Springs - 5-1/2 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch
AFCO 5 Inch x 9 1/2 Inch Front Springs
Tru-Coil Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5 x 9-1/2 Inch
Eibach Front Racing Springs 5 Inch x 9-1/2 Inch
Tru-Coil Street Stock Racing Coil Springs, Front, 5-1/2 x 12 Inch
AFCO 5-1/2 x 11 Inch Street Stock Front Springs, 1970-92 GM Passenger
Hyperco Front Springs 5-1/2" x 11"
AFCO 5-1/2 x 12 Inch Street Stock Rear Springs, 1973-88 GM Passenger