AFCO 3895CM 1957-79 Dodge-Plymouth Pro Touring Single Adj. Rear Shock
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 9" Stroke
- 18"-20" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
Fits 1957-1979 Chrysler-Dodge-Plymouth passenger cars - see Application tab.
- '74-'78 FULLSIZE **
- '57-'64 FULLSIZE **
- '70-'74 CHALLENGER **
- '65-'72 CHARGER, CORONET **
- '75-'76 CORDOBA **
- '77-'79 MAGNUM **
- '64-'76 DART
- '62-'78 MONACO **
- '61-'62 MONACO **
- '64-'74 BARRACUDA **
- '73-'74 SATELLITE, BELVEDERE **
- '65-'72 SATELLITE, BELVEDERE **
- '62-'70 SAVOY, FURY, BELVEDERE **
- '67-'70 GTX **
- '68-'75 ROADRUNNER **
- '64-'76 DUSTER, VALIANT
Single Adjustable (Rebound)
Single adjustable shocks are an economical alternative to the full double adjustable design. The Single adjustment gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
More Like This
AFCO 3890CM 1957-79 Dodge-Plymouth Pro Touring Double Adj. Rear Shock
AFCO 6895M Reactor Rear Drag Shocks - Mopar
AFCO 3895M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Single Adj - Mopar
AFCO 3890M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Double Adj - Mopar
AFCO Silver Series Dirt Late Model 4-Link 9 Inch Shock, Rear Slick
AFCO 1693-6 Aluminum Threaded Small Body Rear Shock, Comp/Reb: 3/6
AFCO 1693-9 Aluminum Threaded Small Body Rear Shock, Comp/Reb: 3/9
Bilstein Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
AFCO 3190CA 31 Series Alum Mono-Tube Single Adj. Shock, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3290SA 32 Series Double Adj Mono-Tube Alum Shocks-9 In. Swing Arm
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.