AFCO 3890M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Double Adj - Mopar
65-70 Chrysler, 74-78 Chrysler, 62-78 Dodge, 62-78 Plymouth, Twin Tube Shock Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable REAR shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
- Lightweight aluminum construction also helps dissipate heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Compression settings are adjusted via a body-mounted know with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready
See Applications tab for Chrysler/Dodge/Plymouth chassis fittment.
Item DetailsDouble Adjustable
15.90" Comp, 24.90" Ext
Warning - The chart below is a general guide only. We highly recommend you measure your chassis for proper length and mount points before ordering.
- '74-'78 Fullsize
- '57-'64 Fullsize
- '70-'74 Challenger
- '65-'72 Charger/Coronet
- '75-'76 Cordoba
- '77-'79 Magnum
- '64-'76 Dart
- '62-'78 Monaco
- '61-'62 Monaco
- '64-'74 Barracuda
- '73-'74 Satellite/Belvedere
- '65-'72 Satellite/Belvedere
- '62-'70 Savoy/Fury/Belvedere
- '67-'70 GTX
- '68-'75 Roadrunner
- '64-'76 Duster/Valiant
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other.
- Coil-over kit hardware is included. Coil spring NOT included.
- Body Mount: 5/8" I.D. Bearing (1/2" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (5/8" wide)
More Like This
AFCO 3895M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Single Adj - Mopar
AFCO 6895M Reactor Rear Drag Shocks - Mopar
AFCO 3895CM 1957-79 Dodge-Plymouth Pro Touring Single Adj. Rear Shock
AFCO 3890CM 1957-79 Dodge-Plymouth Pro Touring Double Adj. Rear Shock
AFCO Silver Series Dirt Late Model 4-Link 9 Inch Shock, Rear Slick
Bilstein Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
AFCO 3190CA 31 Series Alum Mono-Tube Single Adj. Shock, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3290SA 32 Series Double Adj Mono-Tube Alum Shocks-9 In. Swing Arm
AFCO 2695-510 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock 9 In. Comp 2/Reb 5-10
AFCO 2194-6D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, LH, 4-6 Valve
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.