AFCO 3875R Eliminator Rear Shocks-Single Adj. 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
Chevy, Pontiac, Ford, Mercury, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable REAR shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
Single (Rebound) Adjustable shocks are an economical alternative that gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar Mount w/ 2.375" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
See Applications tab for Ford-Mercury chassis fittment.
Item DetailsSingle Adjustable
13.90" Comp, 20.90" Ext
Warning - The chart below is a general guide only. We highly recommend you measure your chassis for proper length and mount points before ordering.
- '72-'79 Fairlane - Torino
- '66-'70 Falcon
- '65-'86 Fullsize
- '81-'82 Granada
- '79-'93 Mustang
- '72-'79 Ranchero
- '67-'79 T-Bird
- '79-'86 Capri
- '80-'82 Cougar
- '74-'79 Cougar
- '65-'86 Fullsize
- '72-'76 Montego
(") Check extended and compressed dimensions.
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
- Lightweight aluminum construction easily dissipates heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
More Like This
AFCO 3870R Eliminator Rear Double Adj. Shock, 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
AFCO 3875CR Pro Touring Single Adjustable Rear Shock, Ford/Mercury/GM
AFCO 6875R 6875R Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Ford/Mercury, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3870PTC Aluminum Double Adjustable Shock
Lakewood 40301 Rear Drag Shock, 50/50, AMC/Ford/GM
AFCO 6875R-2 Reactor Rear Drag Shock, Chevy/GM, 7 Inch Stroke
KYB 343135 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.27 Stroke, 20.28 Ext, 12.01 Comp
Competition Engineering C2700 Adjustable Drag Shock
KYB KG4515 Gas-a-Just Front Shock, 4.92 Stroke, 14.57 Ext, 9.65 Comp
KYB KG5521 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 7.76 Stroke, 20.08 Ext, 12.32 Comp
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!