AFCO 3875CR-1 Pro Touring Single Adjustable Rear Shock, Chevy / GM
53-96 Chevy, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for your Tri-Five Chevy. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 7" Stroke - 13.90" Comp - 20.90" Ext
- 15.50"-18.50" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
Note: You may need to "slot" the tie bar mount.
For application information see Application tab.
- 1972-77 Chevy Vega
- 1975-80 Chevy Monza (and equivalent GM H-Body).
- 1982-1996 Chevy Blazer, S-10 pickup, GMC Jimmy, and Sonoma pickup (2WD only).
- 1965-1986 Chevy Impala, Bel Air, Caprice, Biscayne, and equivalet Buick-Oldsmobile-Pontiac GM B-Body.
- 1968-72 Chevy Nova w/ Multileaf Springs (may need to "slot" tie bar mount)
- 1968-72 Chevy Nova w/ Monoleaf Springs (check extended & compressed dimensions)
- 1973 Chevy Nova w/ H.D. Rear** (may need to "slot" tie bar mount)
- ** For 1973 Nova w/ Non-H.D. Rear use shocks 106-3875CF or 106-3870CF.
- 1955-57 Chevy Fullsize
- 1964-87 El Camino
- 1964-83 Chevelle, Malibu
- 1970-88 Monte Carlo
- (Buick, Olds, Pontiac, Equivalent Body for most years)
Be sure to check extended & compressed dimensions.
Single Adjustable (Rebound)
Single adjustable shocks are an economical alternative to the full double adjustable design. The Single adjustment gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
More Like This
AFCO 3845CF Pro Touring Single Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
AFCO 3845F Eliminator Front Shocks, Single Adj - Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
AFCO 3875R-1 Eliminator Rear Shock-7 Inch, Bearing Shaft, Chevrolet/GM
AFCO 3875R-2 Eliminator Adj Rear Shock-7 Inch-Shaft Stud, Chevrolet/GM
AFCO 3870R-1 Eliminator Double Adjustable Rear Shock, 7 Inch, Chevy/GM
AFCO 3870R-2 Eliminator Adj. Rear Shock 7 In, Chevy/GM, 1970-81 Camaro
AFCO 3840F Eliminator Front Shocks, Double Adj - Chevrolet/GM, Dodge
AFCO 3840F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, GM A, B, F, G, X-Bodies
AFCO 3860F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, Mopar B & E Body
AFCO 3870F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, 1993-02 Camaro/Firebird
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!