AFCO 3875CF Pro Touring Single Adjustable Front Shock
93-02 Chevy Camaro, 1973 Chevy Nova, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Twin Tube Shock Type, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
Rear axle shocks for 1973 Chevy Nova w/ Non-H.D. Rear (mounting point modifications may be needed). Note: The parts are described as "front" shocks, but they are indeed intended for 1973 Nova "rear".
- 7" Stroke - 13.90" Comp - 20.90" Ext
- 15.50"-18.50" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
For application information see Application tab.
- 1993-02 Camaro/Firebird
- Rear axle shocks for 1973 Chevy Nova w/ Non-H.D. Rear (mounting point modifications may be needed). Note: The parts are described as "front" shocks, but they are indeed intended for 1973 Nova "rear".
Single Adjustable (Rebound)
Single adjustable shocks are an economical alternative to the full double adjustable design. The Single adjustment gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
More Like This
AFCO 3870CF Pro Touring Double Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3875F Eliminator 1993-02 Camaro Front Shocks - Single Adj
AFCO 3875R Eliminator Rear Shocks-Single Adj. 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
AFCO 3875CR Pro Touring Single Adjustable Rear Shock, Ford/Mercury/GM
AFCO 3870F Eliminator 1993-02 Camaro Front Shocks - Double Adj
QA1 TN704 Stocker Star Non-Adj Shock, Rear, 82-02 Camaro/Firebirds
QA1 TS704 Stocker Star Shock, Rear, 19/12.25 Ext/Comp, Camaro, Firebird
AFCO 6875F Reactor 1993-02 Camaro Front Drag Shocks
QA1 TD704 Stocker Star Shock, Rear, 19/12.25 Ext/Comp, Camaro, Firebird
AFCO 3875R-1 Eliminator Rear Shock-7 Inch, Bearing Shaft, Chevrolet/GM
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.