AFCO 3870F Eliminator 1993-02 Camaro Front Shocks - Double Adj
93-02 Chevy Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable FRONT shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
- Lightweight aluminum construction also helps dissipate heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Compression settings are adjusted via a body-mounted know with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready
Fits 1993-2002 GM F-Body (Chevy Camaro, Pontiac Firebird). Coil-over kit hardware is included.
Item DetailsDouble Adjustable
13.90" Comp, 20.90" Ext
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other.
- Coil spring NOT included.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar Mount w/ 2.625" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
More Like This
AFCO 3875F Eliminator 1993-02 Camaro Front Shocks - Single Adj
AFCO 3870F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, 1993-02 Camaro/Firebird
AFCO 6875F Reactor 1993-02 Camaro Front Drag Shocks
AFCO 3870CF Pro Touring Double Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3875CF Pro Touring Single Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3770 Series Twin-Tube Double Adjust. Shock-7 Inch, Standard Front
Bilstein 30/50 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 3
Bilstein Alum. Threaded Body Gas Shock, 7 In Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
Bilstein 45/45 Aluminum Threaded Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4.5/Reb 4.5
AFCO 3270S 32 Series Mono-Tube Alum. Shock 7 In, Slick Track (3-6/4-8)
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.