AFCO 3870CR Pro Touring Double Adjustable Rear Shock, Ford/Mercury/GM
53-62 Chevy Corvette, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Rear Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 7" Stroke - 13.90" Comp - 20.90" Ext
- 15.50"-18.50" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
For application information see Application tab.
- 1962-67 Chevy II, Nova w/ Multileaf Springs
- 1974-79 Chevy II, Nova
- 1973 Nova Non-H.D. Rear
- 1967-69 Camaro
- 1982-92 Camaro
- 1993-02 Camaro/Firebird
- 1953-62 Corvette
- 1976-87 Chevy Chevette and Buick-Oldsmobile-Pontiac equivalent GM T-Body.
- 1972-79 Fairlane - Torino **
- 1966-70 Falcon **
- 1965-86 Fullsize **
- 1957-59 Fullsize
- 1981-82 Granada
- 1979-93 Mustang
- 1972-79 Ranchero **
- 1967-79 T-Bird **
- 1979-86 Capri
- 1980-82 Cougar
- 1974-79 Cougar **
- 1965-86 Fullsize **
- 1972-76 Montego **
** Check extended and compressed dimensions.
NotesDouble Adjustable (Rebound & Compression)
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The Double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, this shock gives the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
More Like This
AFCO 3875CR Pro Touring Single Adjustable Rear Shock, Ford/Mercury/GM
AFCO 3870R Eliminator Rear Double Adj. Shock, 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
AFCO 3875R Eliminator Rear Shocks-Single Adj. 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
AFCO 3875R-1 Eliminator Rear Shock-7 Inch, Bearing Shaft, Chevrolet/GM
AFCO 3875R-2 Eliminator Adj Rear Shock-7 Inch-Shaft Stud, Chevrolet/GM
KYB KG4503 Gas-a-Just Front Shock, 5 Stroke, 14.53 Ext, 9.53 Comp
RideTech 22159846 HQ Series Shock Absorber, 5.25" Stroke
RideTech 22149850 HQ Series Shock Absorber, 4.75" Stroke
AFCO 3270C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!