AFCO 3870CF Pro Touring Double Adjustable Front Shock
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 6 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
Rear axle shocks for 1973 Chevy Nova w/ Non-H.D. Rear (mounting point modifications may be needed). Note: The parts are described as "front" shocks, but they are indeed intended for 1973 Nova "rear".
- 7" Stroke - 13.90" Comp - 20.90" Ext
- 15.50"-18.50" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
For application information see Application tab.
- 1993-02 Camaro/Firebird
- Rear axle shocks for 1973 Chevy Nova w/ Non-H.D. Rear (mounting point modifications may be needed). Note: The parts are described as "front" shocks, but they are indeed intended for 1973 Nova "rear".
NotesDouble Adjustable (Rebound & Compression)
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The Double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, this shock gives the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
More Like This
AFCO 3875CF Pro Touring Single Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3870CR-1 Pro Touring Double Adjustable Rear Shock, Chevy / GM
AFCO 3870CR Pro Touring Double Adjustable Rear Shock, Ford/Mercury/GM
AFCO 6875F Reactor 1993-02 Camaro Front Drag Shocks
AFCO 3770 Series Twin-Tube Double Adjust. Shock-7 Inch, Standard Front
AFCO 3875F Eliminator 1993-02 Camaro Front Shocks - Single Adj
AFCO 3870F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, 1993-02 Camaro/Firebird
AFCO 3870F Eliminator 1993-02 Camaro Front Shocks - Double Adj
Bilstein 30/50 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 3
Bilstein Alum. Threaded Body Gas Shock, 7 In Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.