AFCO 3870CF Pro Touring Double Adjustable Front Shock
70-81 Camaro, 93-02 Camaro, 70-81 Firebird, 93-02 Firebird, 69-74 Nova, Twin Tube Shock Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 6 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
Rear axle shocks for 1973 Chevy Nova w/ Non-H.D. Rear (mounting point modifications may be needed). Note: The parts are described as "front" shocks, but they are indeed intended for 1973 Nova "rear".
- 7" Stroke - 13.90" Comp - 20.90" Ext
- 15.50"-18.50" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
For application information see Application tab.
- 1993-02 Camaro/Firebird
- Rear axle shocks for 1973 Chevy Nova w/ Non-H.D. Rear (mounting point modifications may be needed). Note: The parts are described as "front" shocks, but they are indeed intended for 1973 Nova "rear".
NotesDouble Adjustable (Rebound & Compression)
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The Double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, this shock gives the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
More Like This
AFCO 3875CF Pro Touring Single Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3875F Eliminator 1993-02 Camaro Front Shocks - Single Adj
AFCO 3875R Eliminator Rear Shocks-Single Adj. 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
KYB KG4515 Gas-a-Just Front Shock, 4.92 Stroke, 14.57 Ext, 9.65 Comp
AFCO 3850F Eliminator 1962-67 Chevy II Front Shocks, Double Adj
AFCO 3870F Eliminator 1993-02 Camaro Front Shocks - Double Adj
AFCO 3875CR Pro Touring Single Adjustable Rear Shock, Ford/Mercury/GM
QA1 TS507 Chevy Adjustable Front Shock
KYB 343131 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.27 Stroke, 20.28 Ext, 12.01 Comp
QA1 53935 53 Series Shock, 8.63/12 Comp/Ext, 5-5 Valving
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.