AFCO 3870BGX Big Gun X Double Adjustable Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock
Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size, Anodized
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Big Gun X Double Adjustabe Twin Tube shocks are specifically valved for high horsepower drag racing applications. Superior traction is achieved through a high flow piston that delivers consistent performance, pass after pass. If you have 1,000 - 1,500 horsepower and are on a drag radial tire, this is the valving package you need to complement your race program.
- Double Adjustable - broad range of adjustment
- Big Gun X Valving - specifically valved for high horsepower applications
- Great for BIG or SMALL tire door slammers
- Rebuildable and Revalvable
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1" wide)
More Like This
AFCO 3250-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
AFCO A550010073X Reserve Twin-Tube for 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860CM Dodge/Plymouth Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO 3830PTCZ Aluminum Double Adjustable Shock
AFCO 3830PTC Aluminum Double Adjustable Shock
AFCO 3830SRC Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
AFCO 3860SRC Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!