AFCO 3870BGX Big Gun X Double Adjustable Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The Big Gun X Double Adjustabe Twin Tube shocks are specifically valved for high horsepower drag racing applications. Superior traction is achieved through a high flow piston that delivers consistent performance, pass after pass. If you have 1,000 - 1,500 horsepower and are on a drag radial tire, this is the valving package you need to complement your race program.
- Double Adjustable - broad range of adjustment
- Big Gun X Valving - specifically valved for high horsepower applications
- Great for BIG or SMALL tire door slammers
- Rebuildable and Revalvable
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1" wide)
More Like This
Bilstein 30/50 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 3
Bilstein Alum. Threaded Body Gas Shock, 7 In Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
Bilstein 45/45 Aluminum Threaded Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4.5/Reb 4.5
Bilstein Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
AFCO 1043 K Series Street/Strip Rear Shock, 79-83 Mustang, 55-57 Chevy
AFCO 1030 10 Series GM Street Stock Shock, Rear, Comp/Rebound: 5/5
AFCO 1032 10 Series Street Shocks, Rear, Camaro/Firebird, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 1042 K Series Street Stock Rear Shock, 1974-78 Mustang II
AFCO 3190CA 31 Series Alum Mono-Tube Single Adj. Shock, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3270S 32 Series Mono-Tube Alum. Shock 7 In, Slick Track (3-6/4-8)
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.