AFCO 3860M Mopar Eliminator Double Adjustable Front Shock, 6 In Stroke
60-76 Plymouth, 62-74 Dodge, 05-14 Dodge, 05-14 Chrysler, Twin Tube Shock Type, Front Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable FRONT shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
- Lightweight aluminum construction also helps dissipate heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Compression settings are adjusted via a body-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
See Applications tab for Dodge-Plymouth chassis fittment.
Item DetailsDouble Adjustable
12.90" Comp, 18.90" Ext
Warning - The chart below is a general guide only. We highly recommend you measure your chassis for proper length and mount points before ordering.
- '70-'74 Challenger - Part # 1063860M
- '73-'78 Charger/Coronet - Part # 1063860M
- '65-'72 Charger/Coronet - Part # 1063850M
- '77-'79 Magnum - Part # 1063860M
- '64-'76 Dart - Part # 1063850M
- '62-'78 Monaco - Part # 1063850M
- '64-'74 Barracuda - Part # 1063860M
- '65-'72 Satellite/Belvedere - Part # 1063850M
- '62-'70 Savoy/Fury/Belvedere - Part # 1063850M
- '67-'70 GTX - Part # 1063860M
- '68-'75 Roadrunner - Part # 1063860M
- '64-'76 Duster/Valiant - Part # 1063850M
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
More Like This
QA1 TN501 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Front, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TR501 Stocker Star R-Series Shock, Front, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TS501 Stocker Star Shock, Front, 15.5/10.25 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TD501 Stocker Star Shock, Front, 15.5/10.25 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TD901 Stocker Star Shock, 23.87/14.87 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TN901 Stocker Star A NA Shock, 23.87/14.87 Ext/Comp, GM Truck/Chrysler
QA1 TS901 Stocker Star Shock, 23.87/14.87 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
AFCO 3890M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Double Adj - Mopar
AFCO 3895M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Single Adj - Mopar
AFCO 3890CM 1957-79 Dodge-Plymouth Pro Touring Double Adj. Rear Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!