AFCO 3860F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, Mopar B & E Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
See Application tab for specific fittment information.
AFCOs Eliminator BNC Valving Twin Tube Double Adjustable Shocks eliminate bounce. The BNC shocks are designed to better absorb the impact of the car after a wheel stand launch. Works great in Stock, Super Stock, Outlaw 10.5, True Street, and other drag racing classes.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
- Lightweight aluminum construction also helps dissipate heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Compression settings are adjusted via a body-mounted know with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
Can be converted to a coil-over with kit 106-20135D.
6" Stroke, 12.90" Comp, 18.90" Ext
- '70-'74 Challenger
- '73-'78 Charger/Coronet
- '77-'79 Magnum
- '64-'74 Barracuda
- '67-'70 GTX
- '68-'75 Roadrunner
- With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
More Like This
AFCO 6865M Reactor Mopar Front Drag Shock, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860CM Dodge/Plymouth Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
AFCO 3865M Mopar Eliminator Single Adjustable Front Shock, 6 In Stroke
AFCO 3860M Mopar Eliminator Double Adjustable Front Shock, 6 In Stroke
AFCO 3865CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Single Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
AFCO 2163 21 Series Aluminum Non-Adj Gas Shock, 6 Inch, Comp/Reb: 3/3
AFCO 2665-36Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2664-36Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2665-48Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 4-8
AFCO 2663-610Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock 6 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 6-10
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.