AFCO 3860CM Dodge/Plymouth Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Can be converted to coil-over with kit
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
See Application tab for chassis fittment.
- '70-'74 Challenger
- '73-'78 Charger, Coronet
- '77-'79 Magnum
- '64-'74 Barracuda
- '67-'70 GTX
- '68-'75 Roadrunner
NotesDouble Adjustable (Rebound & Compression)
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The Double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, this shock gives the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
More Like This
AFCO 3865CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Single Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
AFCO A550010073X Reserve Twin-Tube for 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO 3830PTCZ Aluminum Double Adjustable Shock
AFCO 3830PTC Aluminum Double Adjustable Shock
AFCO 3830SRC Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
AFCO 3860SRC Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
AFCO 3860SRCZ Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
AFCO 38655P Aluminum Shock, Twin tube, 38 Series
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.