AFCO 3860CM Dodge/Plymouth Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Can be converted to coil-over with kit
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
See Application tab for chassis fittment.
- '70-'74 Challenger
- '73-'78 Charger, Coronet
- '77-'79 Magnum
- '64-'74 Barracuda
- '67-'70 GTX
- '68-'75 Roadrunner
NotesDouble Adjustable (Rebound & Compression)
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The Double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, this shock gives the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
More Like This
AFCO 3865CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Single Adj. Front Shock, A/B/E Body
AFCO 6865M Reactor Mopar Front Drag Shock, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3860F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, Mopar B & E Body
AFCO 3865M Mopar Eliminator Single Adjustable Front Shock, 6 In Stroke
AFCO 3860M Mopar Eliminator Double Adjustable Front Shock, 6 In Stroke
AFCO 2163 21 Series Aluminum Non-Adj Gas Shock, 6 Inch, Comp/Reb: 3/3
AFCO 2665-36Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2664-36Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2665-48Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 4-8
AFCO 2663-610Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock 6 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 6-10
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.