AFCO 3855CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Single Adj Front Shock, A/B/C Body
64-78 Dodge, 62-76 Plymouth, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Front Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for every generation. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Can be converted to coil-over with kit
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
See Application tab for chassis fittment.
- '65-'72 Charger, Coronet
- '64-'76 Dart
- '62-'78 Monaco
- '65-'72 Satellite, Belvedere
- '62-'70 Savoy, Fury, Belvedere
- '64-'76 Duster, Valiant
Single Adjustable (Rebound)
Single adjustable shocks are an economical alternative to the full double adjustable design. The Single adjustment gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock. The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
More Like This
AFCO 3890M Eliminator Rear Shocks, Double Adj - Mopar
AFCO 3850M Mopar Eliminator Double Adjustable Front Shock, 5 In Stroke
AFCO 3855M Mopar Eliminator Single Adjustable Front Shock, 5 In Stroke
QA1 TD901 Stocker Star Shock, 23.87/14.87 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TN501 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Front, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TN901 Stocker Star A NA Shock, 23.87/14.87 Ext/Comp, GM Truck/Chrysler
QA1 TR501 Stocker Star R-Series Shock, Front, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TS501 Stocker Star Shock, Front, 15.5/10.25 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TS901 Stocker Star Shock, 23.87/14.87 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
QA1 TD501 Stocker Star Shock, Front, 15.5/10.25 Ext/Comp, Mopar A/B/E-Body
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!