AFCO 3850F Eliminator 1962-67 Chevy II Front Shocks, Double Adj
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 7 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable FRONT shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
- Lightweight aluminum construction also helps dissipate heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Compression settings are adjusted via a body-mounted know with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
Fits 1962-1967 Chevy II/Nova (may need to "slot" tie bar mount).
11.90" Comp, 16.90" Ext
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-up. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "un-loading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
- Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other.
- Can be used as a coil-over shock with 106-20135D coil-over hardware kit (purchase separate).
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.06" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
More Like This
AFCO 3855M Mopar Eliminator Single Adjustable Front Shock, 5 In Stroke
AFCO 3850CF 62-67 Chevy Nova Pro Touring Double Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3855CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Single Adj Front Shock, A/B/C Body
AFCO 3855CF 62-67 Chevy Nova Pro Touring Single Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 6855M Reactor 1962-67 Chevy II Front Drag Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3850M Mopar Eliminator Double Adjustable Front Shock, 5 In Stroke
AFCO 3850F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, Mopar & Chevy II
AFCO 3850CM Dodge/Plymouth Pro Double Adj. Front Shock, A/B/C Body
AFCO 3250C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 1354T 13T Series Aluminum Big Threaded Shock-5 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.