AFCO 3850CF 62-67 Chevy Nova Pro Touring Double Adjustable Front Shock
62-67 Chevy Chevy II, Twin Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Front Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Pro Touring Shocks provide bolt-on high performance handing for your Chevy II. These twin-tube shocks are built around a lightweight billet aluminum body housing a low friction rod guide for consistent, fade-free performance. Adjustments are made with a simple click of the knob.
Fits 1962-67 Chevy II Nova (may need to "slot" tie bar mount).
- 5" Stroke - 11.90" Comp - 16.90" Ext
- 13.75"-14.75" Shock eye-to-eye Length @ Ride Height
- 100% Bolt On (Stock Mount)
- Gives you Total Control over your cars handling capabilities
- Compression adjustment controls bump and "front end feel" during cornering
- Rebound adjustment controls body roll and properly dampens spring for overall handling synergy
- Factory Dyno Tested for performance
- Made in the USA
NotesDouble Adjustable (Rebound & Compression)
Double adjustable shocks are the ultimate tool in the chassis tuner's arsenal. The Double adjustments of both compression and rebound dampening are completely independent - changing the setting of one has no effect on the setting of the other. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, this shock gives the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
More Like This
AFCO 3855CF 62-67 Chevy Nova Pro Touring Single Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3875CR Pro Touring Single Adjustable Rear Shock, Ford/Mercury/GM
AFCO 3855M Mopar Eliminator Single Adjustable Front Shock, 5 In Stroke
AFCO 3875R Eliminator Rear Shocks-Single Adj. 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
AFCO 3850F Eliminator 1962-67 Chevy II Front Shocks, Double Adj
AFCO 3850F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, Mopar & Chevy II
QA1 TS506 Stocker Star Shock, 15.35/10.39 Ext/Comp, Chevy II
AFCO 6855M Reactor 1962-67 Chevy II Front Drag Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
KYB 343135 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.27 Stroke, 20.28 Ext, 12.01 Comp
QA1 TD802 Stocker Star Dbl Adj Shock, 67-69 Camaros/Firebirds
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.