AFCO 3840-1 Swing Arm Dragster Coil-Over Shock-Twin Tube, 4 In. Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 40 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These are specifically valved for high horsepower applications. Both small tire and big tire cars can better control the “hit” to the tire with this series of shocks. Don’t “drive thru” your shocks with that big power — choose this series of shocks for the ultimate control off the line. Mount the shock upside-down for easier access to the rebound adjuster.
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Double Adjustable - broad range of adjustment
- Big Gun Valving - specifically valved for high horsepower applications
- Shock of choice for Swing Arm Dragsters
- Great for BIG or SMALL tire door slammers
- Large piston provides superior launch stability
- Gas pressure eliminates cavitation and allows shock to recover faster
Includes coil-over kit. Coil spring NOT included.
Item Details10.9" Comp, 14.9" Ext, 8" spring height
12.25"-13.25" @ ride height
Designed for the following classes:
- Outlaw 10.5
- Top Sportsman
- Big Dog
- Super Quick
- Pro Mod
- Pro 5.0
- Drag Radial & Others
More Like This
AFCO 3240BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 6845 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 4 Inch Stroke, 10 Inch Comp.
AFCO 3840BG Big Gun Rear Twin Tube Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3845 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3840-1Z Eliminator Coilover Shock, 4 Stroke, Z-End 3/4 Inch Short
AFCO 3840 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 1340CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3850-1 Swing Arm Dragster Coil-Over Shock-Twin Tube, 5 In. Stroke
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 5 Stroke, 11.9 Comp.
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.