AFCO 3835 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 3 Inch Stroke
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Single Adjustable Shock Adjustability, 3.00 Shock Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 41 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO Eliminator Twin Tube Adjustable shocks are built specifically for drag racing. Using advanced onboard diagnostics, AFCO developed the Eliminator Series to precisely control your race car at every point on the track. With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction.
Single (Rebound) Adjustable shocks are an economical alternative that gives you the ability to adjust rebound dampening control without affecting the compression dampening characteristics of the shock.
- Rebound Adjustable with the "click" of a knob
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Bearing mount ends reduce suspension binding
- Includes all hardware to mount a 2-5/8" spring
- Body Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
- Shaft Mount: 1/2" I.D. Bearing (1.060" wide)
Note: Coil spring NOT included.
Item DetailsSingle Adjustable
9.90" Comp, 12.90" Ext, 7" spring height
10.75"-11.25" @ ride height
- The rebound adjustment is the most critical in tuning a drag racing set-ip. This adjustment allows the tuner to dial in the "unloading action" of the chassis and keep the tires planted during the critical first 60' down the track.
More Like This
AFCO 3830 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Double Adjustable, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO Non-Adjustable Alum. Coil-Over Shock Kit, 3 Inch Stroke, 9 Inch Comp.
AFCO 3845 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3875 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3895 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3855 Eliminator Coil-Over Shock, Single Adjustable, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 1330CT Pro Touring Fixed Valve Coil-Over Shock, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 6875 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
QA1 DS301 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 11.125/8.625 Ext/Comp
QA1 DS403 Proma Star Coil-Over Shock, 15.000/11.125 Ext/Comp
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.