AFCO 3830C 3 Inch Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/o Spring
Universal Fit, Twin Tube Shock Type, Double Adjustable Shock Adjustability
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
No other street rod shock on the market can trump the quality or features of AFCOs R-Series Double-Adjustable Billet Aluminum Coilovers. You can now adjust both compression and rebound with a twist of your wrist. Double adjustments give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of chassis movement to provide the ultimate in launch control, smooth ride, cornering ability, or a combination of all three for the best overall performance.
- Includes coil over kit 10620135C
- Design combines sensitivity, response, control, performance, and a smooth ride
- Countless tuning options for complete control
- Machined aluminum body for long lasting good looks & lightweight performance
- Built-in coil-over mount & threaded body for easy ride height adjustment
- Every shock dyno-tested to ensure the highest quality standards
- Made in the USA
Has 1/2" I.D. x 1" wide Teflon lined rod ends (installed). Springs NOT included.
Item DetailsSpring Height: 7"
Ride Height: 10.75" - 11.25"
More Like This
AFCO 3870C 7 Inch Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/o Spring
AFCO 3850C 5 Inch Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/o Spring
AFCO 3840C 4 Inch Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/o Spring
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 3 Stroke, 9.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 5 Stroke, 11.9 Comp.
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 4 Stroke, 10.9 Comp.
AFCO 6875 Reactor Gas Bracket Attack Coil-Over Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3260BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3270BG Big Gun Rear Coilover Shock-Canister Series, 7 Inch Stroke
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Speedway Motors employee Steve is back to work on his 1976 Chevrolet Laguna, this time installing a QA1 Coilover kit in his front suspension.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Product guru Jeff K. takes us along as he updates the suspension on his 1946 Ford Sedan Delivery with a set of fresh Mustang II coilovers following an unfortunate incident with a pothole.