AFCO 3790RZ 13T Series Large 8 Inch Threaded Twin-Tube Shock-RR 4-Link
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs T2 twin-tube adjustable shock has many of the ground breaking features of the proven M2 series to provide unmatched control and adjustability from a twin-tube package.
- Completely new design (adapted from the M2 shock)
- Provides precise control on valving changes at all shaft speeds
- Low speed sensitivity to valve changes substantially enhanced (where the shock controls the cars weight transfer forces)
- Keeps the car planted!
- For late model/crate late model applications
- Includes coil-over hardware kit
Item DetailsRight Rear on 4 Links & Others
Easy to Use and Accurate
The adjusters on the AFCO T2 are based on the popular M2 shock and specifically designed to make fast, precise, and repeatable changes. The knobs are 100% o-ring sealed from the elements and easy to grasp, even with muddy, greasy, or gloved hands. The easy-to-feel, spring loaded detents allow you to quickly change with a simple click.
Isolated Compression and Rebound Control
The T2's unique design allows for completely independent rebound and compression control. This gives you the ability to fine-tune for maximum control.
Ultra smooth black shafts, low friction rod guides, piston seals, and even the fluid port's contours all combine to ensure that the shock operates as freely as possible to give the shock the best response possible. Low friction operation not only benefits the ability to provide control, but also reduces heat buildup and provides more consistency.
Swiv-Align Floating Spring Seat
The design of the high tech Swiv-Align spring seat removes nearly all side forces from the shaft and makes the T2's damping smoother and more consistent than other shocks without any added expense.
- Stroke: 9"
- Compressed Length: 15.18"
- Extended Length: 24.10"
- Double Adjustable
More Like This
AFCO 3290RR 32 Series Adj. Mono-Tube Shock, 9 Inch 4-Link, Right Rear
AFCO 3790R 37 Series Twin-Tube Adj Shock-9 Inch-RR4 Link-Spring Behind
AFCO Silver Series Dirt Late Model 4-Link 9 Inch Shock, Right Rear
AFCO 13T Series Large Threaded Twin-Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp/Reb: 8/2
AFCO 19E1-RR-B Edge Modified Shock, Base Set-Up, RR
AFCO 19E1-RR-S Edge Modified Shock, Slick, RR
AFCO 19E2-RR-HR Edge Super Stock 9 Shock, Heavy/Rough, Right Rear
Bilstein Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
AFCO 3190CA 31 Series Alum Mono-Tube Single Adj. Shock, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3290SA 32 Series Double Adj Mono-Tube Alum Shocks-9 In. Swing Arm