AFCO 3790L 37 Series TwinTube Adj Shock-9"-LR4 Link-Spring Behind
Dirt Late Model, Micro Sprint, Midget, Mini Sprint, Twin Tube Shock Type, Rear Left Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's T2 Twin-Tube Adjustable shock has many of the ground breaking features of the proven M2 series to provide unmatched control and adjustability from a twin-tube package.
- Stroke: 9"
- Compressed Length: 15.90"
- Extended Length: 24.90"
- Double Adjustable
- Provides precise control on valving changes at all shaft speeds
- Low speed sensitivity to valve changes substantially enhanced (where the shock controls the car's weight transfer forces)
- Keeps the car planted!
- For dirt late models/crate late models
- Each shock includes a tuning guide, dyno sheet and a coil-over kit
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended 4-Link Twin Tube Shocks
- Left Rear Behind Shocks
- Base, Slick, Rough Track Condition
- Left Rear Behind Shocks
Easy to Use and Accurate
The adjusters on the AFCO T2 are based on the popular M2 shock and specifically designed to make fast, precise, and repeatable changes. The knobs are 100% o-ring sealed from the elements and easy to grasp, even with muddy, greasy, or gloved hands. The easy-to-feel, spring loaded detents allow you to quickly change with a simple click.
Isolated Compression and Rebound Control
The T2's unique design allows for completely independent rebound and compression control. This gives you the ability to fine-tune for maximum control.
Ultra smooth black shafts, low friction rod guides, piston seals, and even the fluid port's contours all combine to ensure that the shock operates as freely as possible to give the shock the best response possible. Low friction operation not only benefits the ability to provide control, but also reduces heat buildup and provides more consistency.
Swiv-Align Floating Spring Seat
The design of the high tech Swiv-Align spring seat removes nearly all side forces from the shaft and makes the T2's damping smoother and more consistent than other shocks without any added expense.
More Like This
AFCO 3790R 37 Series TwinTube Adj Shock-9"-RR4 Link-Spring Behind
AFCO 37636-47Z 37 Series Big Dbl. Adj. Threaded Shock,Rebound 4-7
AFCO 37836-47Z 37 Series Alum Big Adj Threaded Shock, C3-6/R4-7
AFCO 37636-27Z 37 Series Big Dbl. Adj. Threaded Shock,Rebound 2-7
AFCO 37736-27Z 37 Series Alum Big Adj Threaded Shock, C3-6/R2-7
AFCO 37836-27Z 37 Series Alum Big Adj Threaded Shock, C3-6/R2-7
AFCO 37836-59Z 37 Series Alum Big Adj Threaded Shock, C3-6/R5-9
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 3780SA 37 Series Alum Twin-Tube Double Adjust Shock-8"
AFCO 37969-03 37 Series Alum Adj Thread Shock 9" Comp 6-9/Reb 0-3
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!