AFCO 3770HSRX2 Alum. Big Adj. Threaded Shock 7 Inch, High Speed Tracks
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs T2 Twin-Tube Adjustable shock has many of the ground breaking features of the proven M2 series to provide unmatched control and adjustability from a twin-tube package.
- Stroke: 7"
- Compressed Length: 13.90"
- Extended Length: 20.90"
- Double Adjustable
- For dirt late models
- Each shock includes a coilover kit, tuning guide and dyno sheet.
- Completely new design (adapted from the M2 shock)
- Provides precise control on valving changes at all shaft speeds
- Low speed sensitivity to valve changes substantially enhanced (where the shock controls the cars weight transfer forces)
- Keeps the car planted!
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 13.90"
Extended Length: 20.90"
High Speed Tracks
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended 4-Link Twin Tube Shocks
- Right Front
- Slick Track Condition
- Right Front
Ultra smooth black shafts, low friction rod guides, piston seals, and even the fluid port's contours all combine to ensure that the shock operates as freely as possible to give the shock the best response possible. Low friction operation not only benefits the ability to provide control, but also reduces heat buildup and provides more consistency.
Easy to Use and Accurate
The adjusters on the AFCO T2 are based on the popular M2 shock and specifically designed to make fast, precise, and repeatable changes. The knobs are 100% o-ring sealed from the elements and easy to grasp, even with muddy, greasy, or gloved hands. The easy-to-feel, spring loaded detents allow you to quickly change with a simple click.
Isolated Compression and Rebound Control
The T2's unique design allows for completely independent rebound and compression control. This gives you the ability to fine-tune for maximum control.
Swiv-Align Floating Spring Seat
The design of the high tech Swiv-Align spring seat removes nearly all side forces from the shaft and makes the T2's damping smoother and more consistent than other shocks without any added expense.
More Like This
Bilstein 30/50 Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 5/Reb 3
Bilstein Alum. Threaded Body Gas Shock, 7 In Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
Bilstein 45/45 Aluminum Threaded Shock-7 Inch Stroke, Comp 4.5/Reb 4.5
AFCO 3270S 32 Series Mono-Tube Alum. Shock 7 In, Slick Track (3-6/4-8)
AFCO 26736-4Z 26 Series Large Threaded Adj Shock 7 In., Comp 3-6/Reb 4
AFCO 2673-48Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 4-8
AFCO 26736-5Z 26 Series Large Threaded Adj Shock 7 In., Comp 3-6/Reb 5
AFCO 26736-7Z 26 Series Large Threaded Adj Shock 7 In., Comp 3-6/Reb 7
AFCO 2674-47 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4-7
AFCO 2675-48Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock, 7 In., Comp 5/Reb 4-8
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.