AFCO 3760HSRZ 37 Series Alum Twin Tube Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 4-8
- Twin tube design for the ultimate in traction when traction is at its worst
- Double adjustable shock with no external canister
- Fits many shock rules
- Late Model/Crate Late Model applications (high speed rebound)
- Threaded aluminum body
- Includes coil-over hardware kit
- Compressed Length: 12.18"
- Extended Length: 18.10"
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1063760HSRZ is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
AFCO 3770Z 37 Series Alum Adj Twin Tube Shock, 7 In., Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3790SAZ 37 Series Body Twin Tube Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 37936-27Z 37 Series Adj. Threaded Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 2-7
AFCO 3770 Series Twin-Tube Double Adj. Shock-7", Standard Front
AFCO 37736-27Z 37 Series Alum Big Adj Threaded Shock, C3-6/R2-7
AFCO 3250-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3270C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
Afco Street Rod Shocks, Gas
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shock, Right Front
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!