AFCO 367C6R3/6 36 Series Alum Twin-Tube Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 3-6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO 36 Series Twin-Tube Adjustable shocks have many of the ground breaking features of the proven M2 series to provide unmatched control and adjustability from a twin-tube package.
- For dirt late models
- Completely new design (adapted from the M2 shock)
- Provides precise control on valving changes at all shaft speeds
- Low speed sensitivity to valve changes substantially enhanced (where the shock controls the cars weight transfer forces)
- Keeps the car planted
- Each shock includes a coilover kit, tuning guide and dyno sheet
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 13.90"
Extended Length: 20.90"
Fixed 6 comp. / Adjustable 3-6 rebound
Ultra smooth black shafts, low friction rod guides, piston seals, and even the fluid port's contours all combine to ensure that the shock operates as freely as possible to give the shock the best response possible. Low friction operation not only benefits the ability to provide control, but also reduces heat buildup and provides more consistency.
Easy to Use and Accurate
The adjusters on the AFCO T2 are based on the popular M2 shock and specifically designed to make fast, precise, and repeatable changes. The knobs are 100% o-ring sealed from the elements and easy to grasp, even with muddy, greasy, or gloved hands. The easy-to-feel, spring loaded detents allow you to quickly change with a simple click.
Isolated Compression and Rebound Control
The T2's unique design allows for completely independent rebound and compression control. This gives you the ability to fine-tune for maximum control.
Swiv-Align Floating Spring Seat
The design of the high tech Swiv-Align spring seat removes nearly all side forces from the shaft and makes the T2's damping smoother and more consistent than other shocks without any added expense.
More Like This
AFCO 3676-36Z 36 Series Threaded Twin Tube Shock 7 Inch Comp 6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3677-36 36 Series Adjustable Twin Tube Shock-7 In, Comp 7/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3675-36 36 Series Adjustable Twin Tube Shock-7 In, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3674-36Z 36 Series Threaded Twin Tube Shock 7 Inch Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3673-36 36 Series Adjustable Twin Tube Shock-7 In, Comp 3/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3674-36 36 Series Adjustable Twin Tube Shock-7 In, Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3770Z 37 Series Alum Adj Twin Tube Shock, 7 In., Comp 3-6/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3673-36Z 36 Series Threaded Twin Tube Shock 7 Inch Comp 3/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3675-36Z 36 Series Threaded Twin Tube Shock 7 Inch Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO 3677-36Z 36 Series Threaded Twin Tube Shock 7 Inch Comp 7/Reb 3-6
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.