AFCO 3250C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
Universal Fit, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs Pro Touring Elite Series double adjustable shocks offer a unique blend of hydraulic and gas-assisted dampening that provides unparalleled on-and-off track performance. These shocks will revolutionize the handling of your dual-purpose street/autocross vehicle.
- Remote mounted canister allows for convenient dampening adjustment
- Double Adjustability - broad range of adjustment
- 1/2" I.D. x 1" wide Teflon lined spherical bearing end mounts
Suggested Spring Height
- 4" Stroke: 7-8"
- 5" Stroke: 10-12"
- 7" Stroke: 12-14"
Coil-over compatible with purchase of additional parts.
Item Details11.20" Comp, 16.20" Ext
13.50"-14.75" @ Ride Height
More Like This
AFCO 3270C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
Afco Street Rod Shocks, Gas
AFCO 3250-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3230SP Aluminum 3 inch Stroke Canister Double Adjustable Shock
AFCO 3240SP Aluminum Shock Mono-tube 32 Series 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240PTCZ Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3280PTCZ Aluminum Shock, Monotube, 32 Series
AFCO 6895 Aluminum 9 Inch Stroke Coil-over Single Adjustable Reactor Shock
Afco 3830F/BNC Aluminum 3 Inch Stroke Eliminator Shock
Q & A
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.