AFCO 3250C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
Universal Fit, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs Pro Touring Elite Series double adjustable shocks offer a unique blend of hydraulic and gas-assisted dampening that provides unparalleled on-and-off track performance. These shocks will revolutionize the handling of your dual-purpose street/autocross vehicle.
- Remote mounted canister allows for convenient dampening adjustment
- Double Adjustability - broad range of adjustment
- 1/2" I.D. x 1" wide Teflon lined spherical bearing end mounts
Suggested Spring Height
- 4" Stroke: 7-8"
- 5" Stroke: 10-12"
- 7" Stroke: 12-14"
Coil-over compatible with purchase of additional parts.
Item Details11.20" Comp, 16.20" Ext
13.50"-14.75" @ Ride Height
More Like This
AFCO 3270C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 3230PTCZ Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3260PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3230PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250SP Aluminum Shock Mono-tube 32 Series 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250PTCZ Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 5 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!