AFCO 3190CA 31 Series Alum Mono-Tube Single Adj. Shock, 9 Inch Stroke
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 12 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO innovation provides racers with more options. The 31 Series Single adjustable shock brings the race proven advantages of the M2 Mono-Tube Shock to a non-canister single adjustable design. Simply put, AFCOs M2 Single gives your racecar more sensitivity, more adjustment range, more versatility, and more traction!
- Swiv-Align floating spring seat removes nearly all side forces from the shaft and makes the M2s damping smoother and more consistent than other shocks without any added expense
- Easy to use, shaft mounted, detented and sealed adjuster knob for quick changes
- Easy to fill / adjust gas pressure valve
- Threaded shock body for coilover hardware
Item DetailsThis is a Traction Shock- Does Not include Coil Over Kit
Compressed Length: 16.80"
Extended Length: 25.80"
Fixed 0 rebound / Adjustable 3-6 comp.
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended 4-Link Gas Shock
- Left Rear inFront/Traction Shocks
- Base, Slick Track Condition
- Left Rear inFront/Traction Shocks
Just like the more expensive M2 Double Adjustable, the M2 Single incorporates a gas charged bladder design to provide lightning fast response to high frequency shaft movement while maintaining exceptional low speed dampening control.
All the M2's low friction components are utilized in the single adjustable model to provide consistent fade free performance and allow the key functions of the shock to work at their maximum effictiveness.
Compression or Rebound Adjustable
The M2 Single can be ordered in compression or rebound adjustable to suit your tuning needs. Either way, the M2's unique design allows for completely independent control with absolutely no change in the fixed valve portion of the shock.
All AFCO M2 shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable.
All shocks include dyno sheet and tuning instructions. All shocks except for 1063190CA include a coil over kit.
For dirt late models.
- Stroke: 9"
- Compressed Length: 15.00"
- Extended Length: 22.91"
- Fixed 0 rebound / Adjustable 3-6 comp.
More Like This
Bilstein Aluminum Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch Stroke, Comp/Rebound: 4/4
AFCO 3290SA 32 Series Double Adj Mono-Tube Alum Shocks-9 In. Swing Arm
AFCO 2695-510 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock 9 In. Comp 2/Reb 5-10
AFCO 2194-6D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, LH, 4-6 Valve
AFCO 26936-5Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 5
AFCO 2694-36 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 26946-4 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch, Comp 4-6/Reb 4
AFCO 26946-6 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch, Comp 4-6/Reb 6
AFCO 2694-48Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4-8
AFCO 2695-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy Truck in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th Anniversary. Jason and Tom take a few minutes to talk about the rear suspension the team used on the truck.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.