AFCO 3190CA 31 Series Alum Mono-Tube Single Adj. Shock, 9 Inch Stroke
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 32 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO innovation provides racers with more options. The 31 Series Single adjustable shock brings the race proven advantages of the M2 Mono-Tube Shock to a non-canister single adjustable design. Simply put, AFCOs M2 Single gives your racecar more sensitivity, more adjustment range, more versatility, and more traction!
- Swiv-Align floating spring seat removes nearly all side forces from the shaft and makes the M2s damping smoother and more consistent than other shocks without any added expense
- Easy to use, shaft mounted, detented and sealed adjuster knob for quick changes
- Easy to fill / adjust gas pressure valve
- Threaded shock body for coilover hardware
Item DetailsThis is a Traction Shock- Does Not include Coil Over Kit
Compressed Length: 16.80"
Extended Length: 25.80"
Fixed 0 rebound / Adjustable 3-6 comp.
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended 4-Link Gas Shock
- Left Rear inFront/Traction Shocks
- Base, Slick Track Condition
- Left Rear inFront/Traction Shocks
Just like the more expensive M2 Double Adjustable, the M2 Single incorporates a gas charged bladder design to provide lightning fast response to high frequency shaft movement while maintaining exceptional low speed dampening control.
All the M2's low friction components are utilized in the single adjustable model to provide consistent fade free performance and allow the key functions of the shock to work at their maximum effictiveness.
Compression or Rebound Adjustable
The M2 Single can be ordered in compression or rebound adjustable to suit your tuning needs. Either way, the M2's unique design allows for completely independent control with absolutely no change in the fixed valve portion of the shock.
All AFCO M2 shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable.
All shocks include dyno sheet and tuning instructions. All shocks except for 1063190CA include a coil over kit.
For dirt late models.
- Stroke: 9"
- Compressed Length: 15.00"
- Extended Length: 22.91"
- Fixed 0 rebound / Adjustable 3-6 comp.
More Like This
AFCO 3163FC 31 Series Big Adj Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 4-7
AFCO 3240-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 3230PTCZ Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3260PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3230PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 3 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250SP Aluminum Shock Mono-tube 32 Series 6 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3240PTC Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 4 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3250PTCZ Aluminum Shock Monotube 32 Series, 5 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!