AFCO 3163FC 31 Series Big Adj Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 4-7
Dirt Late Model, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO innovation provides racers with more options. The M2 Single adjustable shock brings the race proven advantages of the M2 Mono-Tube Shock to a non-canister single adjustable design. Simply put, AFCO's M2 Single gives your racecar more sensitivity, more adjustment range, more versatility, and more traction!
AFCO M2 31 Series Aluminum Body - Single Adjustable Shocks. Rebound Adjustable. 7 Inch Stroke.
All AFCO M2 shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable. Includes detailed tuning guide.
- Compressed Length: 14.87"
- Extended Length: 21.84"
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended 4-Link Gas Shock
- Fifth Coil/Torque Arm Shocks
- Base, Slick, Rough Track Condition
- Fifth Coil/Torque Arm Shocks
- Internal Bladder
- Just like the more expensive M2 Double Adjustable, the M2 Single incorporates a gas charged bladder design to provide lightning fast response to high frequency shaft movement while maintaining exceptional low speed dampening control.
- Low Friction
- All the M2's low friction components are utilized in the single adjustable model to provide consistent fade free performance and allow the key functions of the shock to work at their maximum effictiveness.
- The M2's unique design allows for completely independent control with absolutely no change in the fixed valve portion of the shock. The M2 Single Adjustable uses the shaft-mounted adjuster knob in rebound adjustable configurations.
More Like This
AFCO 3190CA 31 Series Alum Mono-Tube Single Adj. Shock, 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 2673-48Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 4-8
AFCO 3290RR 32 Series Adj. Mono-Tube Shock, 9 Inch 4-Link, Right Rear
AFCO Silver 57 Series Gas Bulb Shocks w/ Schrader Valve
AFCO 2665-48Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock, 6 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 4-8
AFCO 2663-610Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock 6 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 6-10
AFCO 2665-610Z 26 Series Alum Adjustable Shock 6 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 6-10
AFCO 2684-48Z 26 Series Adjustable Gas Shock, 8 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4-8
AFCO 2693-48Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 4-8
AFCO 2674-48Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj. Shock 7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4-8
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Information behind the various styles of available shock absorbers.
Speedway Motors shares a How-To of selecting the right coilovers for your T-Bucket.