AFCO 3163FC 31 Series Big Adj Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Comp 3/Reb 4-7
Dirt Late Model, Mono Tube Shock Type, Aluminum Shock Body Material, Large Body Shock Body Size
AFCO innovation provides racers with more options. The M2 Single adjustable shock brings the race proven advantages of the M2 Mono-Tube Shock to a non-canister single adjustable design. Simply put, AFCO's M2 Single gives your racecar more sensitivity, more adjustment range, more versatility, and more traction!
AFCO M2 31 Series Aluminum Body - Single Adjustable Shocks. Rebound Adjustable. 7 Inch Stroke.
All AFCO M2 shocks are 100% dyno tested, rebuildable and revalvable. Includes detailed tuning guide.
- Compressed Length: 14.87"
- Extended Length: 21.84"
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended 4-Link Gas Shock
- Fifth Coil/Torque Arm Shocks
- Base, Slick, Rough Track Condition
- Fifth Coil/Torque Arm Shocks
- Internal Bladder
- Just like the more expensive M2 Double Adjustable, the M2 Single incorporates a gas charged bladder design to provide lightning fast response to high frequency shaft movement while maintaining exceptional low speed dampening control.
- Low Friction
- All the M2's low friction components are utilized in the single adjustable model to provide consistent fade free performance and allow the key functions of the shock to work at their maximum effictiveness.
- The M2's unique design allows for completely independent control with absolutely no change in the fixed valve portion of the shock. The M2 Single Adjustable uses the shaft-mounted adjuster knob in rebound adjustable configurations.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
AFCO 2673-914Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj Shock 7 Inch Comp 3/Reb 9-14
AFCO 2173-12 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch 3-12 Valve
AFCO 2173-5 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 7 Inch, 3-5 Valve
AFCO 2196-2D 21 Series Large Body Threaded Shock-9 Inch, LH, 6-2 Valve
AFCO 2173-7 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 7 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 7
AFCO 2683-48Z 26 Series Adjustable Gas Shock, 8 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 4-8
AFCO 6270SP 62 Series Dirt Late Model Shock, Special Order, 7 Inch
AFCO 2193-5RT Aluminum Shock Mono-Tube 21 Series 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 2199-0D Aluminum Shock Mono-Tube 21 Series 9 Inch Stroke
AFCO 2680SP Aluminum Shock Mono-Tube 26 Series 8 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!