AFCO 30033 Big Gun 2005-14 Mustang Double Adjustable Front Drag Strut
05-14 Ford Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 20 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AFCO double adjustable strut has been designed to exceed the need in the drag market. In most applications and classes, controlling weight transfer is key to making successful passes. Racers and chassis builders across the market requested a strut that can be used to control front end travel hydraulically instead of mechanically with a chain or cable. The engineering team at AFCO nailed it. The AFCO Big Gun strut offers tuners the ability to “lock down” the front suspension to create a smooth weight transfer event.
This double adjustable strut from AFCO is engineered for use with 2005-2014 Mustangs. Its superior valving technology eliminates huge wheelies and the click by click adjustment allows you to know exactly where your valving is set. These drag racing struts offer more damping control and adjustment range than any other strut currently available.
- Double adjustable design - dial in your chassis
- “Lock Down” BIG GUN valving including the best front-end control on the market
- Click by click adjustment
- Fully independent compression and rebound adjustments
- 35mm piston diameter; up to 37% larger than competition
- Indexing compression adjuster for increased clearance options at the base of the strut
- Custom valving available; widest possible range in the industry
- BNC Compression valving to smooth out wheelies
- CAD designed and FEA optimized
- Rebuildable and revalvable as needed
- Includes locking coil-over kit
- Sold each
More Like This
QA1 HD604S-14150 HD-Series Pro Coil-Over System, w/o Sway Bar Bracket
QA1 HD605S-12220 HD-Series Pro Coil-Over System, With Sway Bar Bracket
QA1 HD605S-12250 HD-Series Pro Coil-Over System, With Sway Bar Bracket
QA1 HR604S-14150 HR-Series Pro Coil-Over System, Single Adjustable, Ford
QA1 HR604S-14175 HR-Series Pro Coil-Over System, Single Adjustable, Ford
QA1 HR605S-12170 HR-Series Pro Coil-Over System, Single Adjustable, Ford
QA1 HR605S-12220 HR-Series Pro Coil-Over System, Single Adjustable, Ford
QA1 HR604S-14225 HR-Series Pro Coil-Over System, Single Adjustable, Ford
QA1 HS605S-12170 HS-Series Pro Coil-Over System, Single Adjustable, Ford
QA1 HD604S-14225 HD-Series Pro Coil-Over System, w/o Sway Bar Bracket
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
An outline of different types of AFCO small body shocks and the functionality of how they work.