AFCO 30032 Big Gun 2010-15 Camaro Double Adjustable Front Drag Strut
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 11 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AFCO double adjustable strut has been designed to exceed the need in the drag market. In most applications and classes, controlling weight transfer is key to making successful passes. Racers and chassis builders across the market requested a strut that can be used to control front end travel hydraulically instead of mechanically with a chain or cable. The engineering team at AFCO nailed it. The AFCO Big Gun strut offers tuners the ability to “lock down” the front suspension to create a smooth weight transfer event.
This double adjustable strut from AFCO is engineered for use with 2010-2015 Camaros. Its superior valving technology eliminates huge wheelies and the click by click adjustment allows you to know exactly where your valving is set. These drag racing struts offer more damping control and adjustment range than any other strut currently available.
- Double adjustable design - dial in your chassis
- “Lock Down” BIG GUN valving including the best front-end control on the market
- Click by click adjustment
- Fully independent compression and rebound adjustments
- 35mm piston diameter; up to 37% larger than competition
- Indexing compression adjuster for increased clearance options at the base of the strut
- Custom valving available; widest possible range in the industry
- BNC Compression valving to smooth out wheelies
- CAD designed and FEA optimized
- Rebuildable and revalvable as needed
- Includes locking coil-over kit
- Sold each
More Like This
AFCO 30033 Big Gun 2005-14 Mustang Double Adjustable Front Drag Strut
AFCO 30031 Big Gun 1982-92 Camaro Double Adjustable Front Drag Strut
AFCO 30022 1979-2004 Mustang Street/Strip Front Strut
AFCO 30030 Big Gun 1979-04 Mustang Double Adjustable Front Drag Strut
AFCO 30029SP Non Adjustable Strut for 1979-93 Mustang
QA1 C013M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 3-3M Valving
QA1 C015-2M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 5-2M Valving
QA1 C015-3M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 5-3M Valving
QA1 C013-8M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 3-8M Valving
QA1 C014-3M M Series Strut Cartridge, 14.7/20.7 Comp/Ext, 4-3M Valving
Q & A
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.