AFCO 29025 Coilover Kit for 2005-Up Mustang Strut
05-14 Ford Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Optimize your Mustangs ability to grip the road with the quickest reacting strut on the on the market - from AFCO! The fixed valving is based from velocity sensitive control which promotes a smooth feel during normal driving, and a firm ride when carving corners or during hard braking. Struts feature a coil-over design for ride height adjustment and corner weight distribution for balance. Adjustable caster/camber plates promote proper front end geometrywhen ride height is adjusted.
- Optimized Low, Medium and High speed valving promotes improved grip
- Coil-over design allows for lowered ride height
- Caster/Camber Kit allows for optimum front end geometry
Item Details(1) Required Per Strut
Coil Springs Sold Separately (2-5/8" ID)
More Like This
AFCO 3870-1 Aluminum 7 Inch Stroke Coil-over Double Adjustable
Eibach 35115.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adj., Mustang
Eibach 35101.711 Pro-Street Coilover Kit, Height Adjustable, Ford
Eibach 35101.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Ford
Eibach 35101.713 Multi-Pro-R2 Coilover Kit, Double Adj., Ford
Eibach 35115.712 Multi-Pro-R1 Coilover Kit, Single Adj., Mustang
Eibach 35115.713 Multi-Pro-R2 Coilover Kit, Double Adj., Mustang
RideTech 12153110 HQ Series Front Coilover Kit, 05-14 Mustang
RideTech 12150210 HQ Series Coilover System, 2005-14 Mustang
AFCO Double Adjustable Coilover Shock w/ Spring Kit, 7 Stroke, 13.9 Comp.
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.