AFCO 29024 Coilover Kit for 2010 Camaro Strut
10-14 Chevy Camaro
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Control the road with the new race inspired Camaro strut by AFCO. Attack the corners with confidence, brake deep and grip the wheel knowing the velocity sensitive valving in the AFCO strut is hard at work. Quick reflexes lead to performance and the high pressure gas design benefits from leading edge technology allowing you to push your Camaro to the edge.
- Coil-over design allows you to find that perfect stance
- Allows for ride height adjustment and corner weight control
- (1) Required Per Strut
- Coil Springs Sold Separately (2-5/8" ID)
Note: The 2010 Camaro has one LH strut and one RH strut (they are different from side-to-side). AFCO recommends a 10" 200 lb. spring for this set-up.
Item Details(1) Required Per Strut
Coil Springs Sold Separately (2-5/8" ID)
More Like This
AFCO 20118-1X Big Body Steel 10 and 14 Series Shock Adjuster Nut
AFCO 20148 Coil Over Hardware, Small Body Aluminum Adjuster Nut
AFCO 20134-7 Big Body Steel, 19, 23, 24, 25 Series, 7 Inch Sleeve
AFCO 20134 Coilover Hardware-Big Steel 19/23/24/25 Series 5 In. Sleeve
AFCO 20118 Coil Over Hardware-Big Body 10 & 14 Series Spring Seat
AFCO 10242 Coil Over Hardware, Big Body Steel Snap Ring
AFCO 20130-2SB 15 & 22 Series Small Body Steel, 7 Inch Coilover Sleeve
AFCO 20128SB Hardware, Small Body Steel (15 & 22 Series), Spring Seat
AFCO 20131SB Hardware, Small Body Steel (15 & 22 Series), Adjuster Nut
AFCO 20128DC Low Profile Aluminum Threaded Spring Seat Only
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.