AFCO 270000PR Progressive Rate Torque Link Spring-5 Inch, 600-1300 Lb.
Modified, Sport Mod, 5.00" Outside Diameter, 6.625" Free Height, Square Coil Spring End (A)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These specially designed IMCA type torque link springs feature all the benefits built into AFCO coil-over springs. They allow all the necessary stroke lengths and will maintain height and rate for life. All AFCOILS carry a lifetime warranty to remain within 2% of the original nominal free height.
Features a progressive rate design that cushions torque to the rear tires.
- 1/8" Preload
- 1st inch - 635lbs
- 2nd inch - 750lbs
- 3rd inch - 1070lbs
- 1/4" Preload
- 1st inch - 650lbs
- 2nd inch - 800lbs
- 3rd inch - 1150lbs
- 3/8" Preload
- 1st inch - 685lbs
- 2nd inch - 830lbs
- 3rd inch - 1300lbs
Item Details5" O.D. x 6-5/8" tall
- Every AFCO Coil Spring is machine-ground on both ends to tolerances within 1 degree, and then pressed to solid height and "pre-set." This process virtually eliminates any potential for additional set.
- AFCO has made a science of optimizing the variables of material thickness and coil spacing to achieve the best possible design for each rate and height of spring in their product line.
- AFCOILS incorporate the use of super-high tensile strength chrome silicon wire for long life and and a consistent rate. All springs are cold wound on the latest automated coiling equipment and heat treated twice during manufacturing to be able to withstand even the most abusive conditions.
- To further enhance durability, AFCOILS are shot-peened and coated with a durable yellow finish.
More Like This
AFCO Torque Link Springs, 5 Inch
AFCO Progressive 5th Coil Spring
AFCO Torque Link Spring, 6-5/8 Inch
Eibach Pullbar Spring, 4 Inch Free Height
Yellow Jacket® Progressive Pull Bar Springs
Yellow Jacket® Progressive Pull Bar Springs, Set/3
Eibach Progressive Pull Bar Springs
Eibach Linear Pull Bar Springs
AFCO 26300-2 Modified 6th Coil Spring
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to replace sway bars in a Mercury Comet and the advantages that come with it.
Check out this coil-over mounting guide to learn about determining your spring rate, compensating for mounted angle, and measuring a replacement shock accurately.
We add some tuneability to the suspension on Project Chevelle by bolting on QA1 coilovers front and rear.