AFCO 2694-36 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 3-6
- Gas pressure single (rebound) adjustable
- Schrader valve/floating piston design for gas pressure tuning
- Late Model/Crate Late Model applications
- 9" stroke
- 15.00" compressed length
- 22.91" extended length
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended Swing Arm & 4-Link Gas Shock
- Right Rear
- Base, Rough Track Condition
- Right Rear
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 106269436 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
AFCO 26936-5Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 5
AFCO 2695-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2693-48Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 4-8
AFCO 26936-4Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3-6/Reb 4
AFCO 2693-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2694-36D 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock 9 Inch Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2694-36Z 26 Series Big Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2673-914Z 26 Series Big Threaded Adj Shock 7 Inch Comp 3/Reb 9-14
AFCO 26 Series Big Body Threaded Reb Adj. Shock, 7 In, Comp/Reb: 3/4-7
AFCO 2683-48Z 26 Series Adjustable Gas Shock, 8 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 4-8
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!