AFCO 2598-24DZ Steel Adj Shock w Schrader Valve 9 Inch, Comp 8/Reb 2-4
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs 25 Series Mono-Tube steel body gas shocks have all the sophistication of deflective disc technology along with the rebound adjustable and Schrader valve features. The 25 series gas shocks use a floating piston design. The 25 series is rebound adjustable and comes equipped with a Schrader valve to allow you to quickly vary the shocks gas pressure according to track conditions. They are completely owner rebuildable and serviceable, and are available in straight or split valve codes.
- Gas pressure rebound adjustable for easy valve changes
- Schrader valve allows tuning with gas pressure
- Street Stock/Super Stock applications (left rear)
- Coil-over and non coil-over compatible
Item DetailsComp/Rebound: 8/2-4
More Like This
AFCO 2592-24DZ Steel Adj Shock w Schrader Valve 9 Inch, Comp 2/Reb 2-4
AFCO 2599-24DZ Steel Adj Shock w Schrader Valve 9 Inch, Comp 9/Reb 2-4
AFCO 2595-24Z Steel Adj Shock w/ Schrader Valve 9 Inch, Comp 2/Reb 2-4
AFCO 2596-24DZ Steel Adj Shock w Schrader Valve 9 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 2-4
AFCO 2597-24DZ Steel Adj Shock w Schrader Valve 9 Inch, Comp 7/Reb 2-4
AFCO Silver 57 Series Gas Bulb Shocks w/ Schrader Valve
AFCO 2398-2 Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 9 Inch, Comp 8/Reb 2
AFCO 2578-24DZ Steel Adj Shock w Schrader Valve 7 Inch, Comp 8/Reb 2-4
AFCO 2593-46Z Steel Adj Shock w/ Schrader Valve 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 4-6
AFCO 2594-46Z Steel Adj Shock w/ Schrader Valve 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4-6
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.