AFCO 2593-36Z Steel Adj Shock w/ Schrader Valve 9 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 3-6
AFCOs 25 Series mono-tube steel body gas shocks have all the sophistication of deflective disc technology along with the rebound adjustable and Schrader valve features. The 25 series gas shocks use a floating piston design. The 25 series is rebound adjustable and comes equipped with a Schrader valve to allow you to quickly vary the shocks gas pressure according to track conditions. They are completely owner rebuildable and serviceable, and are available in straight or split valve codes.
- Gas pressure rebound adjustable for easy valve changes
- Schrader valve allows tuning with gas pressure
- Street Stock/Super Stock applications
- Coil-over and non coil-over compatible
Item DetailsComp/Rebound: 3/3-6
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 106259336Z is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
AFCO 2594-46DZ Steel Adj Shock w Schrader Valve 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4-6
AFCO 2594-36Z Steel Adj Shock w/ Schrader Valve 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 3-6
Garage Sale - AFCO 1360PBT Alum Big Threaded Twin-Tube 6 Inch Shock, Partial Build,
Garage Sale - AFCO 2470PB Steel Body Gas Shock, 7 Inch Stroke, Partial Build
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shock, Left Front
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shock, Left Rear
AFCO 63 Series Rebound Adjustable Shocks, Set of 4
AFCO 16 Series Adjustable Custom Shock
AFCO 3250-1 Swing Arm Dragster Shock, Canister Series, 5 Inch Stroke
AFCO 3270C Pro Touring Elite Series Shock, 7 Inch Stroke
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.