AFCO 2575-59Z Steel Adj Shock w/ Schrader Valve 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5-9
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs 25 Series mono-tube steel body gas shocks have all the sophistication of deflective disc technology along with the rebound adjustable and Schrader valve features. The 25 Series gas shocks use a floating piston design. The 25 Series is rebound adjustable and comes equipped with a Schrader valve to allow you to quickly vary the shocks gas pressure according to track conditions. They are completely owner rebuildable and serviceable, and are available in straight or split valve codes.
- Gas pressure rebound adjustable for easy valve changes
- Schrader valve allows tuning with gas pressure
- Street Stock/Super Stock applications
- Not coil-over compatible
Item DetailsComp/Rebound: 5/5-9
13.30" comp, 19.21" ext
More Like This
AFCO 2574-59Z Steel Adj Shock w/ Schrader Valve 7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 5-9
AFCO 2573-59Z Steel Adj Shock w/ Schrader Valve 7 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 5-9
AFCO Silver 57 Series Gas Bulb Shocks w/ Schrader Valve
AFCO 2375 Steel Body Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve-7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 2375-4 Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 4
AFCO 2375-6 Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 6
AFCO 2575-24Z Steel Adj Shock w/ Schrader Valve 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 2-4
AFCO 2575-36DZ Steel Adj Shock w Schrader Valve 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2375-3 Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 3
AFCO 2375-7 Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 7
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.