AFCO 2376D Gas Shock w/ Schrader Valve-7 Inch-Left Front, Comp 6/Reb 6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 0 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's mono-tube steel body gas shocks have all the sophistication of deflective disc technology wrapped up in an economical & rules friendly, non-adjustable package. The 23 Series uses a floating piston design equipped with a Schrader valve to allow you to quickly vary the shock's gas pressure according to track conditions. These are sure to be the answer for any racer under constraints to experience gas shocks.
- Schrader valve allows tuning with gas pressure
- Performance at its best on fast or rough tracks
- Owner rebuildable and serviceable
- Not coil-over compatible
More Like This
AFCO 23 Series Gas Shock, 7 Inch, Left Front, Comp/Reb: 6/0
AFCO 2375D Gas Shock w/ Schrader Valve 7 Inch Left Front, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 2374D Gas Shock w/ Schrader Valve-7 Inch-Left Front, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 24 Series Steel Body Gas Shock, Left Front, 7 Inch, Comp/Reb: 6/0
AFCO 2376 Steel Body Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve-7 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 6
AFCO 2475D 24 Series Steel Gas Shock, Left Front, 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 6
AFCO Silver 55 Series Gas Bulb Shocks, Base Valve w/ Schrader Valve
AFCO Silver 56 Series Gas Bulb Shocks, IMCA Approved
AFCO 2373-6 Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 7 Inch, Comp 3/Reb 6
AFCO 2375-6 Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 6