AFCO 2374D Gas Shock w/ Schrader Valve-7 Inch-Left Front, Comp 4/Reb 4
Modified, Stock Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, Non-Adjustable Shock Adjustability, Powder Coated
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCO's mono-tube steel body gas shocks have all the sophistication of deflective disc technology wrapped up in an economical & rules friendly, non-adjustable package. The 23 Series uses a floating piston design equipped with a Schrader valve to allow you to quickly vary the shock's gas pressure according to track conditions. These are sure to be the answer for any racer under constraints to experience gas shocks.
- Schrader valve allows tuning with gas pressure
- Performance at its best on fast or rough tracks
- Owner rebuildable and serviceable
- Not coil-over compatible
More Like This
AFCO 2374-5 Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 5
AFCO 2374-6RT Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 7 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 6
AFCO 2375-4 Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 7 Inch, Comp 5/Reb 4
AFCO 2394-6D Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 9 IN., Comp 4/Reb 6 LH
AFCO 2394-7 Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 7
AFCO 2376D Gas Shock w/ Schrader Valve-7 Inch-Left Front, Comp 6/Reb 6
AFCO 2375D Gas Shock w/ Schrader Valve 7 Inch Left Front, Comp 5/Reb 5
AFCO 2376-4 Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 7 Inch, Comp 6/Reb 4
AFCO 2394-0D Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 9 IN., Comp 4/Reb 0 LH
AFCO 2394-5D Steel Gas Shock W/ Schrader Valve, 9 IN., Comp 4/Reb 5 LH
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!