AFCO 2195 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, 5 Valve
AFCOs 21 Series aluminum body fixed valve gas pressure shocks feature deflective disc technology in an economical, rules-friendly, non-adjustable package. These lightweight aluminum shocks are sure to be the answer for any racer under constraints to experience the superb handling of gas-charged shocks.
- Fixed valving in a gas pressure design
- Threaded for coil-over applications
- User serviceable/repairable
- Late Model/Crate Late Model application
- Non-Adjustable Shock
Item Details5 ValveCompressed Length: 16.21"Extended Length: 24.15"Comp./Rebound: 5/5
ApplicationSprint Car Wing & Non-Wing - Dirt
- Recommended Gas Shocks - Big Body Non-Adjustable Threaded
- Right Rear
- Base Track Condition
- Right Rear
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1062195 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
AFCO 2174-10 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch 4-10 Valve
AFCO 2174-14 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch 4-14 Valve
AFCO 2195-6 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, 5-6 Valve
AFCO 2196-0D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, LH, 6-0 Valve
AFCO 2195-3D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, LH, 5-3 Valve
AFCO 2193-5 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, 3-5 Valve
AFCO 2175-3D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 7 Inch, LH, 5-3 Valve
AFCO 2193-5D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, LH, 3-5 Valve
AFCO 2194D 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch, LH, 4 Valve
AFCO 2173-12 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-7 Inch 3-12 Valve
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.