AFCO 2194RT 21 Series Large Body Threaded Shock, 9 Inch, 4-4 Valve
Dirt Late Model, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Mono Tube Shock Type, 4 Compression Valving
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AFCOs 21 Series aluminum body fixed valve gas pressure shocks feature deflective disc technology in an economical, rules-friendly, non-adjustable package. These lightweight aluminum shocks are sure to be the answer for any racer under constraints to experience the superb handling of gas-charged shocks.
- Fixed valving in a gas pressure design
- Threaded for coil-over applications
- User serviceable/repairable
- Late Model/Crate Late Model application
- Right Rear, rough track
- Compressed Length: 15.81"
- Extended Length: 23.71"
Item DetailsCompressed Length: 16.21"Extended Length: 24.15"Comp./Rebound: 4/4
- Dirt Late Model/Crate Late Model
- Recommended 4-Link Gas Shock
- Right Rear
- Rough Track Condition
- Right Rear
More Like This
AFCO 2194D 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch, LH, 4 Valve
AFCO 2194 21 Series Large Body Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, 4 Valve
AFCO 1394T 13T Large Body Threaded Twin-Tube Shock-9 Inch-Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 1694 Series Alum. Small Body Threaded Shock, 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 4
AFCO 26946-4 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock-9 Inch, Comp 4-6/Reb 4
AFCO 2194-6D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, LH, 4-6 Valve
AFCO 2694-36 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock 9 Inch, Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2194-3D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, LH, 4-3 Valve
AFCO 2694-36D 26 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock 9 Inch Comp 4/Reb 3-6
AFCO 2194-0D 21 Series Large Threaded Gas Shock, 9 Inch, LH, 4-0 Valve
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.