AFCO 20311L Pinto Mini-Stock Leaf Spring, 104 Lb. Rate
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 10620311L is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This AFCO multi-leaf spring is constructed from high-quality chrom-vanadium and set to actual arch following the closest standards in the racing industry. This spring is then heat-treated to provide long life. The final process includes shot-peening to relieve stress in the materials.
Racers using multileaf springs realize the importance of accurate arch, load capacity and durability. This AFCO Leaf Spring is the highest quality racing spring available and give you features not available in any other leaf spring.
Front bushing included. Has a 3.25" arch.
- Chrom-vanadium alloy spring steel material is superior to others and provides consistent rates over a longer life span
- Teflon rub blocks between leafs reduces friction and maintains consistency of rate
- Tapered leafs reduce stress by 30-40%, prevents loss of arch
- Front bushing included
- Shot-peened after arching to reduce tensile stress, provides 3-5 times more service life to the spring
More Like This
AFCO 20311 Pinto Mini-Stock Leaf Spring, 138 Lb. Rate
AFCO 20228LW Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 153 Lb. Rate
AFCO 20231 Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 142 Lb. Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20228XHD Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 238 Lb. Rate
AFCO 20228 Camaro/Nova Multi-Leaf Spring, 176 Lb. Rate
AFCO 20231MHD Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring-152 Lb Rate, 5 Inch Arch
AFCO 20228HDRF Camaro/Nova Reinforced Front Segment Leaf Spring-205 Lb
AFCO 20231HDRF Chrysler Reinforced Front Segment Leaf Spring - 166 lb
AFCO 20228RF Camaro/Nova Reinforced Front Segment Leaf Spring, 176 Lb.
AFCO 20230 Chrysler Type Multi-Leaf Spring, 142 Lb. Rate, 4 Inch Arch
Q & A
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
Speedway Street Tech Kevin goes over the install of the TCI 1949-54 Chevy Car Rear Leaf Spring Kit on his '54 BelAir sedan.
Project Chevelle undergoes front suspension upgrades to minimize feeling every dip and bump in the road. Josh S. walks through the install and quick overview of the tubular control arms and G comp spindles.
Whether you are looking to change the look of your truck, get rid of your tired rusty springs, or upgrade the ride quality of your truck, Speedway Motors has you covered with stock height and lowered spring options.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.